Sunday, February 21, 2016

Spring Fever



I've got Spring Fever!  As I write this, the weather forecasters are predicting 2-6" inches of snow tonight.  That doesn't do a girl with the fever any good!  If we were still in Alabama Erik and I would be saying "hold on, March brings the teaser days and it will  be warm by April" but here... I don't know what to expect.  We are going on vacation in two days!  Erik's family has a place in south Florida so we are going to join all the snow birds and hopefully have some sun and sand and escape the frigid temps of NOVA.  All this packing and planning for warmer weather has got me dreaming of the spring.  I love Project333.  I would say that I adopted it, but to be honest, over the last few years, my clothes have dwindled down, that I didn't need to pair down my wardrobe.  However, I really do love how she encourages you to wear clothes different ways.  It has inspired me for spring.  Check out my pinterest board for some ideas of how to wear something multiple ways.  And just for a little more inspiration check out one of the blogs on my roll, Sell Eat Love.  3 things I love about her blog.  1. She tells what brand of everything she is wearing.  2. She is a beautiful girl with a real body and she wears clothes so well!  I'm inspired by the way she puts things together.  3. I love her accessories, and they are often reused...which lines up perfectly with the project 333.  I'd love to sit here and dream a little more, but I've go to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment