Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Merry Month of May

So, I'm a mom, and I really just love to talk about my kids.  I can't help it.  I'm proud of them, I love them, and I don't have a job, soooooooo they're kinda all I know - HA!  Anyway.  For any family that has children in school, you know that May is a big month.  For us it means dance recitals, class parties, beginning of summer, graduations, and usually a wedding or two. (not this year, thankfully).

We did have all the rest going on, though.  So I thought I would share some pictures of some of the fun times we had this May.






















11" donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths






Volcano Project 






Field Day  - Kindergarten






Field Day - 3rd Grade










Promise U cheerleaders from Gardendale-Mt. Vernon's Spring Choir Musical






3rd Grade Luau






Donuts to celebrate Kindergarten Graduation.










Our Little Graduate







No comments:

Post a Comment