Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My New Trick to Find What I Need



I am a totally disorganized person, so the fact that I am sharing a blog that is labeled "organization" is laughable.  However, sometimes I get it right - and this is one of those times!  I got this purse for Christmas from my mom and dad. I had seen it at Target, paused to look at it and my mom - being the observant gifter that she is - snatched it up and gave it to me for Christmas.  I love it.  I don't have to carry a purse and a diaper bag, it's big enough for both! There was only one problem. There are no pockets, I mean NO pockets. I needed some way to keep all my stuff from pooling in the bottom.  I went to my favorite place in the world, Amazon, and found these little zipper travel bags for only $10.00 for four, and they're all different sizes.  I love them!  I use the smallest for keys, hand lotion, lipgloss, and a pen. And two of the others for snacks, diapers, wipes and and a change of clothes for George.

                                

 It leaves my purse organized and I can easily grab what I need.  I don't mean to brag, but this makes me kind of a genius ;) What purse hacks have you come up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment