Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cupcake Wars


My 6 year old went to have some time with Bebe and Pops so my big girl and I had cupcake wars. My oldest is obsessed with that show!  So we decided we would have a cupcake baking day and she did ALL the work.  We even had a few hiccups and had to get creative.  It was oddly similar to the show with the exception of the time limit (we baked for 3 HOURS!)


But we had fun and the end result was super yummy!  I think we have a baker in our future.  Here is what we made.  
2. Devils food cake cupcakes with a homemade caramel filling and a sweet cream icing.  


Links are to the recipes we used.  
She even did some fondant toppers.
 The girl's got skills.  She had a blast, and I enjoyed watching her work! Oh and eating her work too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment